IPS offers Industrial/Commercial/Retail services:
- Mold Removal
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Sewage Cleanup
- Certified professionals work on your behalf to detect and eliminate mold.
- Protect your home and health from spreading, unsightly mold.
- Complete satisfaction in the mold remediation process guaranteed
- Individuals may qualify for insurance reimbursement
- EPA Licensed
- All Employees have OSHA WAZWOPER WORKER COURSE completion
- All Employees have Bloodborne Pathogens Certification
- MD DMV Quailified in Transport of Hazardous Materials
- DOT: Hazmat General & Security Awareness
Removing mold is not ony difficult but often hazardous to your health. That’s why homeowners and businesses in Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia count on IPS Mold Removal Service to assess, treat and remediate building damage caused by mold, mildew and fungus.
Crime Scene Cleanup
IPS services include blood clean-up, suicide clean-up, death clean-up, homicide cleanup, industrial accident cleanup, and injury cleanup.
IPS is entirely devoted to providing our clients using the optimum degree of support while always following adequate safety techniques as well as sustaining total compliance of all regulations for blood and biohazard cleanup. IPS trauma scene cleanup team are highly trained who have taken numerous classes and have had ongoing hours of classes on the proper cleaning and disposal of biohazard materials.
IPS has extensive experience in disaster cleanup after emergencies caused by smoke, broken pipes, overflowing toilets and a host of other unforeseen mishaps.
IPS has experience working with insurance companies will help guide you through the claims process, while our accomplished technicians will approach the cleanup process with the utmost care for hygiene.
IPS will provide you with documentation of expected results, and we even guarantee your satisfaction!