TOMI’s SteraMist™ is now EPA registered for use in hospitals and healthcare facilities and IPS is a proud owner!
TOMI™ Environmental Solutions, Inc. is a global bacteria decontamination and infectious disease control company, providing environmental solutions for indoor surface decontamination through manufacturing, sales and licensing of our premier platform of Hydrogen Peroxide based products that uses Binary Ionization Technology® (BIT™), a state of the art technology for the production of its disinfectant fog/mist represented by the TOMI™ SteraMist™ brand.
TOMI’s products are designed to service a broad spectrum of commercial structures including hospitals and medical facilities, biosafety labs, clean rooms, pharmaceutical manufacturing, cruise ships, oﬃce buildings, hotel and motel rooms, schools, restaurants, military barracks, and athletic facilities. TOMI’s products and services have also been used in single-family homes and multi-unit residences.
IPS used cleaning systems by FILMOP.
Designed for complete customization, the ALPHA line of workstations provide many features for healthcare cleaning needs to decrease HAI potential and create positive patient perceptions that can impact HCAHPS:
- Polymer security locks for dome covers, trash covers, and pull-out cabinet drawers
- Equodose Mobile Microfiber Charging System locks separately
Quiet, Clean Operation:
- Patients not disturbed due to extra quiet operation
- Hydraulic closing pistons = 100% noise free closing of covers/domes
Polymeric swivel wheels are 35% quieter than standard casters
- Precisely engineered co-polymer components are 30% quieter than metal carts
- Equodose Mobile Microfiber Charging
- Lightweight polymer construction = less effort to maneuver
- Polymeric wheels provide total front-to-back and 90-degree side-to-side
- Pull-out cabinet drawers reduce kneeling and bending
- Can be repaired/ replaced easily without investing in entire new workstation
Microfiber Charging Systems
- IPS staff do not have direct interaction with soiled mop heads, reducing the potential for cross contamination on unsoiled products and/or other areas by using a fresh, new microfiber mop for each room.
- Superior microfiber manufacturing means mops are more evenly saturated and uniformly disperse cleaning solution.
- Saves labor costs by eliminating wringing and water changes.
- Saves water and chemical costs with innovative charging systems.
- On-demand charging addresses quat binding concerns.
Top Down Charging System
- IPS pre-charges using a very efficient way to have prepared mops as we conduct cleaning in each OR, patient room or when we use IPS proprietary systems that involve two wipe downs of floors.
- Up to 30 microfiber mops charged at one time.
- Uses just 1.5 gallons of cleaning solution.
- Ready to use in 30 minutes.
- No trips to water source.
- No touch, no wringing.